Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lookin' Good

Roland went to church on Sunday for the first time this year since Jan. 6th.  Friends were surprised to see him and lovingly commented about how great he looks.  He heard reactions such as "You have never looked better." and "It becomes you."  and "I like your new look."  He said he just might keep this hair style since it is so easy to manage. His favorite one was from a friend who said she saw us together and wondered to herself, "Do the Browns have another older son?"  She quickly assured me that I didn't look older--he looked younger.  :)

Returning to Health

He is eating better.  He can drink milk now without following it with water.  Tomorrow he has a follow up CT scan to see the progress.  He will have more hours in his work schedule beginning in May and we are hopeful about his being offered the full time teaching position at SUU beginning in July.  He hasn't decided about whether to have the booster Chemo treatments.

I have felt an outpouring of love from my friends and loved ones lately as I have been feeling emotionally unstable.  I am working to rebuild fortifications against future storms.  I so appreciate the encouragement.


No comments:

Post a Comment